1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This privacy information applies to data processing by: Blue Studios GmbH, Rehagen 14, 30165 Hanover, Germany
Email: email@example.com Phone: +49 (0)511 – 353992-18
The internal company data protection officer of Blue Studios GmbH can be contacted at the following address: Thomas Althammer, Althammer & Kill GmbH & Co. KG, Roscherstr. 7, 30161 Hanover, or under firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit the website and/or call up our website www.greatscan.net, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
• The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
• Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability and
• For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO (legitimate interest). Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Transmission of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
• The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
• In the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
• This is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain defined period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
4. Google Analytics
If you have given your consent, Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Ireland Limited is used on this website. The use includes the „Universal Analytics“ operating mode. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus analyze a user’s activities across devices.
4.1 Purposes of the Processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and Internet use.
4.2 Legal Basis
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent in accordance with https://gdpr-info.eu/art-6-gdpr/ Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
4.3 Recipients or Categories of Recipients
The recipient of the collected data is Google.
4.4 Transfer to Third Countries
Personal data will be transferred to the USA under the EU-US Privacy Shield on the basis of the European Commission’s adequacy decision. You can download the certificate https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI here.
4.5 Duration of Data Storage
The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user-identifiers (e.g. User-IDs) or advertising-identifiers are automatically deleted after 14 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
4.6 Rights of the Persons affected
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by blocking the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functionalities of this website to their full extent.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en Browser Add-on. Opt-out cookies will prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. To prevent Universal Analytics from collecting data across different devices, you must opt-out on all systems used.
4. Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO Social Plug-ins in order to make our website and thus our company, including its range of goods and/or services, better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection compliant operation is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place by means of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way. Only after you have clicked on the icon will data be transmitted to the social network as described below.
a) commitment to make their use more personal. For this we use the „LIKE“ or „SHARE“ button. This is an offer from Facebook.
If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and integrated into the website by it.
Through the integration of the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the „LIKE“ or „SHARE“ button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the design of Facebook pages to meet the needs of the market. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
We integrate the following social networks with „Shariff“ on our website:
In case you actively click on the Share button (I like / share / +1 / tweet), please note the following data protection information, which depends on the social network in question: (the data protection information for the individual social media websites follows)
For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, please refer to the data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/) from Facebook.
Our site also uses social plugins („Plugins“) from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA („Instagram“). The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an „Instagram Camera“.
When you access a page on our site that contains such a plugin, your browser will establish a direct connection to Instagram’s servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. This integration informs Instagram that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. When you interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking the „Instagram“ button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information is also published to your Instagram account and displayed to your contacts.
5. Your rights as data subject
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another responsible party;
• in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to our office.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, if there are reasons for doing so that arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating a special situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com
7. Data security / e-mail communication
7.1 We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
7.2 In principle, e-mails sent over the Internet without additional security measures (encryption) are as little confidential as a postcard. If you communicate with us by e-mail without additional safeguards of confidentiality, we assume that you are aware of this technical circumstance and allow us to reply to you by simple e-mail as well.
8. topicality and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status 25.05.2018.
It may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration as a result of the further development of our website and offers above or due to changes in legal or official requirements. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://greatscan.net/data-protection/.